iPad 2 For Travel: New Travel Apps, iMovie Trip Videos, Battery Life Tips, More

Screen shot 2011-04-11 at 8.05.00 AM
By Mary Anne Potts; photograph courtesy Apple

When the first iPad came out just over a year ago, we were sure it would transform travel: Apple's tablet computer married work and play utilities so well, it rendered a laptop excess weight on a vacation. Thirteen months later, our computing behavior has already evolved drastically. Everyone from VPs to restaurant sommeliers to preschoolers are using iPads everywhere. It did not take long for the tablet to find a place in our lives.

Since the second generation iPad was released a month ago, much has been said about the new lighter, smaller, faster model. And the fact that Apple has added significant new features to iPad 2—such as the front- and back-facing cameras—without raising the price (it starts at $499). Let’s consider what the iPad 2 does to further transform travel with its smaller size, new cameras, innovative new travel apps, and iMovie travel videos.

1. Packable Size, Speed

Yes, the iPad 2 is light (33 percent lighter than iPad 1) and thin (thinner than the iPhone 4). It’s so fast—two times faster thanks to the A5 chip—that the graphics seem to fly across the screen as you use it. The sleek, skinny iPad 2 disappears in your handbag, tote, or backpack. And at the airport, iPads do not have to be screened separately in the security line.

2. Ample Battery Life
The ten-hour battery life means you can literally not worry about charging your iPad for days. Battery life is simply not an issue. The iPad also has its own voltage converter, so you just need to find a power adapter for your host country and you are all set.

Here are three ways to maximize your iPad’s battery life:

• Turn down the brightness of the screen.

• Limit the apps in your multitasking. Each open app is using a bit of battery. Close out of the apps you aren’t using.
• Turn off the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings when you are not using them. They soak up battery power.

3. Cameras for Video Chatting, Hi-Def Video, Photos
The much anticipated front- and back-facing cameras enable FaceTime chats from wherever you have a Wi-Fi signal—airport layovers, coffee shop chats, Madrid’s Plaza de Santo Domingo. More and more cities are publishing maps of their free Wi-Fi hotspots.

Though the cameras' video is hi-def, the photos are less sharp than photos taken with the iPhone 4. But in reality, shooting photos and video on the iPad is a little strange. For my iMove travel video (below), I used my iPhone 4 to shoot photos and video, then synced to my computer, then to my iPad. You can also use the USB adapter to sync iPhone 4 photos directly to iPad.

4. Top Travel App Innovations
With the addition of the new gyroscope and cameras, and the existing GPS, the world of travel apps is about to take off. The gyroscope and GPS could enable some very cool virtual tour guides of favorite travel sites—say an iPad tour of Machu Picchu where you point your iPad at a feature and it tells you historical facts. Here are some of the more impressive new iPad travel apps out there:

• iMovie – $4.99

Optimized for the iPad, this app could transform you into a filmmaker. For travel videos, it’s amazing. It makes editing videos simple—little kids could do it. See the section below to read the full review.

• National Geographic National Parks Maps HD App – $4.99
This app pairs hi-res images of points-of-interest within National Geographic HD topo trail maps for 15 parks (Yosemite, Yellowstone, Zion, Grand Canyon, Grand Teton, and ten others). The iPad’s Digital Compass will locate you within the park when you are ready to start exploring.

• JetSetter – Free
This visually stunning, content-driven travel app lets you discover travel destinations through a gorgeous layout and photography. The stories and editorial reviews will tantalize you to take a trip—and the app even allows you to book a hotel stay with a cool calendar feature. It also has “Flash Sale” limited-time travel deals.

• Word Lens – Free, $9.99 per language
This app utilizes the camera to photograph and translate text. Right now it only works for English to Spanish and Spanish to English. Still it’s a remarkable service on the iPad. It’s not perfect. I tried it on my friend Mark Adam's new book title, Turn Right at Machu Picchu. It came up with “Turno Correcto a Machu Picchu,” which is a little off, but the possibilities are exciting.

• TripAdvisor – Free
Thanks to the iPad’s digital compass, TripAdvisor’s vast database of user reviews are made available on Google Street maps. Simply locate yourself via the GPS, then read reviews of nearby restaurants and hotels positioned on a Google Street View map. What’s surprising is all the local information. I always considered TripAdvisor to be best for international hotels. But with the app, I located myself in my apartment in Brooklyn and it showed me all the restaurants and businesses on my street with contact info and user reviews.

• Fotopedia Heritage – Free
Brilliant photos illustrate the world’s UNESCO World Heritage sites in this app. The Machu Picchu slide show alone has 59 images.

• FlightBoard – $3.99
This app quite simply lets you see the Arrivals and Departures flight boards in any airport. Pretty handy if you are dealing with weather delays.

• AllSubway HD – $.99
This is the first collection of subway maps from the world’s great cities, from Moscow to Munich to Perth. You don’t need a Wi-Fi connection to use it, so subterranean navigation is possible.

Starting in May, Apple is going to offer free travel app workshops for consumers at their 200+ U.S. stores. At these workshops, Apple instructors will show the latest and best travel apps available.

Cherry Blossom Run – iMovie for iPad test run from Mary Anne Potts on Vimeo.

5. iMovie: Geo-Referenced Travel Videos
iMovie ($4.99), which we loved for the iPhone 4, is now optimized for iPad and so easy to use. The added screen real estate allows for great control and precision while editing your trip video. You can trim video clips before you add them to your edited material, and then re-edit the cuts throughout the process with multiple video editing tracks. The app is so superior, it gives you the confidence to actually cut together a video you could be proud of.

Photo-8

I tested the process on a morning run to see the cherry blossoms in Washington, D.C., last week.  In my case the early morning light on an overcast and rainy day didn’t really show off the scenery as much as I’d hoped. I used my iPhone 4, then synced the images to my computer, and then to my iPad. You can also use the USB adapter to sync directly to your iPad. Because the photos and videos are geo-referenced, I easily tagged locations in iMovie. This would be particularly handy if, post trip, you couldn’t remember where you snapped the shot.

I did all my video editing on the go, mostly on my subway commute.

If I had more time, I would have attempted to compose my own cherry blossoms run soundtrack in the new GarageBand ($4.99), now optimized for iPad. In the same way that iMovie makes you feel like a capable filmmaker, GarageBand makes you feel like a diamond-in-the-rough musician. And they are both so fun to use. Apple’s creativity-developing apps encourage us to document, record, and present our lives in a personal way. The resulting videos or even music compositions may not win an Oscar or Grammy, but they contribute to focusing on some of life’s best moments—our vacations with family and friends.

Related Stories:

Screen shot 2011-04-13 at 11.38.35 PM National Geographic filmmaker Bryan Smith shares what gear to use >>

Screen shot 2011-04-14 at 7.30.33 AM Watch extreme adventure videos featuring new twists on rock climbing, ultra running, mountaineering, kayaking, snowboarding, more >>

Comments

1. Bed and breakfast Great Yarmouth
    April 11, 2011, 6:14 pm

Interesting post, I am going to bookmark it

2. Asha
    April 12, 2011, 1:33 am

Very Nice Center

3. vibram five fingers
    April 13, 2011, 6:17 am

The resulting videos or even music compositions may not win an Oscar or Grammy

4. MAUREEN ANN HARPER
    April 13, 2011, 9:32 pm

HELLO .WHAT IS THE COST OF THIS NEW IPAD 2 PLEASE ?
    REGARDS MAUREEN HARPER

5. jude
    April 13, 2011, 9:49 pm

It’s a good machine but I still don’t think it’s a real “tablet” for work. e.g. you would still need a mini-keyboard to do some real work; and I don’t think it has enough USB ports to synch with external devices, e.g. a portable hard disk….

6. Tim
    April 13, 2011, 11:09 pm

Check out zagg.com they got a great bluetooth keyboard that the iPad can fit into it.

7. Rosetta stone
    April 13, 2011, 11:10 pm

I love your article. It can help me get much useful information. Hope to see more words in it. I think you will have interests to see

8. Mark and Bobbie
    April 13, 2011, 11:17 pm

I guess it’s time for an upgrade… Darn you Apple!

9. gw
    April 14, 2011, 1:41 am

why do i have to keep filtering out apple promotion materials?
    how do i opt out of getting this stuff ?

10. John Whelan
    April 14, 2011, 3:13 am

OMG who are (some of) these people?
    ‘What is the cost of an iPad 2’ – look it up yourself on the Web. Thats a bit like what you’re doing now!
    ‘I don’t think it has enough USB ports’ – It doesn’t have any! Have you actually seen an iPad 2?
    ‘Its not a real tablet for work’. Its not supposed to be.

11. pukeo
    April 14, 2011, 3:20 am

how does it change travel more than a lap top apple an america are full of it lap top has cd drives an usb ports wake up this is not wonderland

12. SJP
    April 14, 2011, 3:59 am

If this iPad2 really were a mobile blogging tool then don’t you think it would be a good idea to have iWeb available as an App…
    D’oh!

13. Thomas
    April 14, 2011, 4:34 am

iPad2 perfect for traveling and working on the videomaterial!

14. Peter Anderson
    April 14, 2011, 4:51 am

The iPad is just an amazing travel accessory. I no longer have to search for an internet cafe to send emails home. I can write my journals etc in my hostel to send off when I am near the next WiFi. Most of my books (camera manual, travel guides) can be stored on it together with all my copy documents; and I have loads of movies, music etc. to entertain me in my dreary hostel room.PLUS all the benefits highlighted in Mary Ann Potts’ article. A great piece of kit to tuck into your backpack.

15. Peter
    April 14, 2011, 6:26 am

Well for real travel where weight means something nothing beats the iPhone. It tracks your flights with FlightTrack (pro) and navigate you through the traffic in foreign cities with TomTom navigation software. Keeps you updated with mail, SMS and telephone while playing your favorite music, but yeah if you’re on vacation… an iPad might better.

16. Carole Ferguson
    April 14, 2011, 7:42 am

Remember the range of users from multi tech experience to much less. Mac support is what is unique. My 88 year old mother got an IPad2 for her trip to the Marquesa Islands…..and hyper tech young colleagues love it too. That is a rare product.

17. Jeffrey Ring
    April 14, 2011, 9:42 am

My iPhone has all of the same travel apps that you list. I am retired and have no need to access a work station, so the iPhone does everything the iPad will do while traveling. In addition, it is a quad-band GSM phone and works most everywhere in the world, and it is smaller, more secure, and costs less than an iPad.
    -j.r.

18. bob
    April 14, 2011, 10:38 am

I’VE UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS SITE 3 TIMES IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS .
    STOP SENDING ME THIS SPAM . I DON’T ; REPEAT DON’T WANT IT .

19. Neil
    April 14, 2011, 10:42 am

Too bad Apple didn’t include a floppy drive for PC converts!
    Those with imagination and an innovative spirit seem to be very successful with the iPAD, but those who lack the above seem happier with a HP Netbook.

20. Fran
    April 14, 2011, 2:50 pm

I think the iPad 2 is so cool.
    I love using it for creating sideshows in keynote, reading, watching DVDs, …and that’s only the start of it!!
    I too am retired.

21. jordan shoes
    April 14, 2011, 10:58 pm

them quickly and without much work done on them. Also, the internet here is slow and in the next few

22. Rich B
    April 14, 2011, 11:31 pm

It starts at $499 for WiFi only.

23. Jame Andrew
    April 15, 2011, 6:31 am

I think iPad 2 is really a technology shift. I have tried it and I think it’s awesome!

24. Elias
    April 15, 2011, 11:13 am

Great list of apps! I already rock a ton of these on my ipad but I there are definitely a few I plan on downloading soon. My all time favorite app though is the TV Everywhere app from DISH Network…as a customer and employee I can watch live TV or DVR off my home receiver anywhere I can get a 3G or wifi connection. I love it for killing time between flights or just kicking back after a long day of seeing sights and activities and stuff. Love it.

25. Steve
    April 15, 2011, 5:13 pm

The point #1 claim, “And at the airport, iPads do not have to be screened separately in the security line” is incorrect. When I was departing ATL in March 2011, I was required to remove my iPad from my carry on and place it in a separate screening bin just like a laptop.

26. Jesse
    April 15, 2011, 9:44 pm

Traveling with the iPad is a LOT different than traveling with a laptop. I have had an iPad (gen 1) for over a year now, and I will never take my laptop on a trip again! It is WAY smaller, does everything I want it to do, and does it easier, smarter, and generally faster than a laptop. The battery lasts a lot longer, too. I can watch 10-11 hours of video on a plane ride… and with something so small that I can tuck it in next to the AirMall catalog. One tiny charger to bring, and that also charges my iPhone.
    I would certainly want to have NetFlix and the Comcast Xfinity apps for movie watching… and also a movie or three “rented” from the iTunes store for a long flight.

27. Risto Virtanen
    April 16, 2011, 1:18 am

As for work I just read in a local computer magazine Rovio (Angry Birds!) CEO Peter Vesterbacka’s statement that iPad alone is responsible for 90% of his personal computer usage. He spends over half of his workdays abroad and on airports and planes, the always ready and online 3g-iPad is irreplaceable.

28. Vic Sec
    April 16, 2011, 6:56 am

awesome ideas, and I like iPad 2 🙂

29. John Kuntz
    April 16, 2011, 5:23 pm

Wonderful piece. While the iPad will never replace the laptop as far as I can see…my point is who wants to haul around a laptop? We create iPad apps for lawyers who are very picky when choosing their tools.

30. hemorrhoid pain relief
    April 17, 2011, 9:26 pm

It’s nice to your blog, your article is well written, thank you for sharing!

31. gail
    April 18, 2011, 4:38 am

ok I am a newbie, but interested in buying an IPAD. I live in the US, the UK and India, if I go with the 3G how do I utilize local 3g providers since you cannot use a dongle? Need advice, I am not very technically savvy??

32. Kim
    April 18, 2011, 2:06 pm

Someone said their iPhone worked fine while on a trip… Depends on what you think ‘fine’ is! Try seeing a magazine like “the Daily” on the iPAD! Absolutely beautiful!!! And traveling with kids, you have to set a timer so the whole family can take turns with it. Plus, it’s bigger than the iphone, which enables collaboration and discussion, with ease. You can play 2player games on it….Oh, the list goes on. LOVE my iPAD! Got it for mother’s day last year, and want a new one for this mothers day! (the kids can have the other one…they’ll be requiring for school someday, I hope)

33. Jimshak Jabel Label
    April 18, 2011, 4:10 pm

Sounds way better than my 1st ipad.

34. Eileen Ziesler
    April 18, 2011, 4:32 pm

I just bought the ipad 2 and love it. When the kindle came out, I told my son–this needs to be in color and little children need to be able to turn the pages. He said it would be too costly–but here it is! Amazing, and to think it is exactly what I was looking for.
    My problem–I’ve published a beautiful preschool picture book. — full page, very detailed water colors. I am trying to create the epub format with the CS5 program, but the program removes the text from the pages and I do not that want that to happen. I’ve done a pdf file and it looks terrific but I miss the lovely page turns and would like it to be available in ibooks. Can anyone help?

35. Anne
    April 18, 2011, 10:04 pm

To Pukeo:
    It is better for travel (and many other uses) than a laptop because the battery life lets you use it any where, anytime for a long time without worrying about where the nearest electrical outlet is, it is much lighter and smaller, and you don’t have to be sitting or be near a flat service to use it.

36. Jarl-Gunnar Lier
    April 19, 2011, 4:30 am

I am waiting in excitement for my new iPad2, and I cant wait to test the camera functions on my TravelText App. I Travel a lot in business, and I have just started to use TravelText to register my receipts by taking a photo of them, directly into my Travel & Expense form created by TravelText. http://info.traveltext.no/en/

37. rauljdk
    April 19, 2011, 5:37 am

Gujarat Travels in Paldi Ahmedabad – Contact details , user reviews and more information on Gujarat Travels in Paldi Ahmedabad.

38. Tony Short
    April 19, 2011, 8:15 am

If anyone wants an app for creating a travel journal on their iPad then they should our My Vacation HD app. The iPad is small enough to fit in your luggage and doing a journal day to day when you have idle time back at the hotel or traveling you can properly document the trip so you can remember years later.
    Otherwise you either have a bunch of unsorted photos at the end of the trip, or you need to write up your journal on a computer when you get back, which is the last thing you want to do with work the next day!

39. Jere Joiner
    April 19, 2011, 11:38 am

Battery life alone makes the iPad2 a big deal. But the iPhone4 has a place too and I wouldn’t be without either one.

40. Amy Reinhart
    April 19, 2011, 7:50 pm

To use the iPad2 in other countries, you will need to get the AT&T 3G version as it has a SIM card slot.
    There are cell phone carriers in the UK who will sell you a pay-as-you-go data SIM card which you can top up as needed. I have read that unlocked WiFi is the norm in the UK.
    I Cannot speak for the situation in India, but I would anticipate good things there. The only country that I have heard it is difficult to buy a SIM card as a tourist is France.
    Note that the iPad as well as the iPhone 4 use a “micro SIM”. You can get a SIM card cutter that will cut a SIM card to micro SIM size.

41. Lynn Norris
    April 20, 2011, 7:18 am

Getting ready for a big RV trip (5100 miles..YIKES) with my parents from Iowa ending up in Anchorage, Alaska..just got the IPAD 2..what app is the best for pictures/videos and inserting cute captions along the way? Then how can I share them along the way with my friends?
    Help!

42. Bob Wilkie
    April 20, 2011, 9:43 am

Thank you for the excellent information. My e-mail address has changed to robertwilkie25@gmailcom. Please alter.
    Bob Wilkie. Liverpool UK

43. Bob Wilkie
    April 20, 2011, 9:45 am

e-mail address should read: robertwilkie25@gmail.com. Bob wilkie

44. RinCebu
    April 21, 2011, 5:31 am

A Camera Connection Kit is also ideal when traveling with an iPad. You can store photos taken from a Digital Camera and a Camcorder like a FlipVideo. Truly a revolutionary device.

45. ShutterbugOTG
    April 21, 2011, 5:44 am

Great apps! I’m currently traveling and can’t wait to try them out.

46. ROI Unlimited
    April 21, 2011, 10:13 am

I was considering picking up an Ipad2 before taking my next cruise. After reading this article I am sold. Thanks for sharing!
    -Syed-

47. Brianna Olds
    April 21, 2011, 3:13 pm

Great thought. I’ll make sure to keep this in mind as I’m putting together an article on great adventure gear gifts. Thanks for making me aware of the possibilities.
    Brianna Olds
    CoolProducts.com Social Media Marketing Manager

48. Jay H
    April 23, 2011, 9:13 am

Good read. I did think that when I read this that I hadn’t really seen too many iPads around, and the laptop was still king……that was until I took a flight from London Heathrow this week. I could not believe how many peple were carrying iPads. I hardly saw any laptops….as such I hid mine under my coat and stashed it away in the overhead bins hoping it wasn’t noticed.
    Looks like I better get an iPad!

49. John
    April 23, 2011, 12:33 pm

I purchased the iPad2 the first day it was released and traveled to Nova Scotia the next day. No more heavy and bulky laptop to take along. Yeah!!!
    Using the iPad2 to take pics is very disappointing. The quality is very bad – grainy, out of focus, and a real disappointment (go to YouTube and see other comments). I talked to Apple people in their stores and on the help line and everyone agrees and apologize. I was told that iPad3 will make the corrections. So back to using my iPhone or digital camera. There is no fix for this one.

50. Sandy
    April 23, 2011, 5:49 pm

If you have long nails or fat fingers, the onscreen keyboard is a challenge in even landscape mode. Since it does not run OS 10, it lacks a top menu bar with Edit menu, and touch-screen editing is very tricky (especially with left hand fingertip calluses for all you string players out there). A full-size MacBook or MBPro is a bit unwieldy for travel; so I bought an 11″ MB Air instead. I use it as my travel computer; my iPad as an e-reader, fun time-killer and quick mail-checker when out and about; and my iPhone as a phone.

51. gamegain
    April 24, 2011, 10:08 pm

ahaa… veryinformative~!

52. ipad 2
    April 26, 2011, 1:04 am

Having an Ipad while traveling is like having the best of both worlds. You can use it as reading, games and surfing. A very good relief for a dull trip.

53. Andy Hansen
    April 28, 2011, 8:13 am

Overall inam very happy with the purchase, the only drawback is the camera! What a piece of crap, but I figure it will be fine for the odd FaceTime call and Skype. I am really not that upset about the camera though because I can not imagine ever really shooting video with my iPad, seems a little odd. Looking forward to some neat apps that I am sure will incorporate the use of the cameras.
    To sum up, I love the ipad 2

54. hp coupons code
    April 28, 2011, 5:27 pm

Using the iPad2 to yield pics is actual disappointing. The superior is actual bad – grainy, out of focus, and a absolute disappointment. I talked to Apple humans in their food and on the advice band and anybody agrees and apologize.

55. Brian
    April 30, 2011, 10:41 am

I am going to get the iPad 2 for my next trip to Japan in the autumn. I travelled with an iPad 1 last year and again to Rome in the spring and found it invaluable as I could keep pdf travel guides and other useful information on the places I was going to visit.
    I downloaded my images from my camera every couple of days and then stored that SD chip JIC I lost data. There’s a great app for sorting images into albums and places which is better than iPhoto except that iPhoto doesn’t exist on the iPad yet.
    I thought to take my MacBookAir on my next trip but when I see the difference in weight I reckon the iPad 2 is going to win next time.
    BYW Bento is great for creating a day by day journal with images and notes although there are other apps available now to do the same thing custom made.
    If I get the sim version I wonder if I will be able to get a sim to work in Japan? If not I will have to use a MiFi on the hotel internet link or Airport Express if I can understand how to set it up in bridge mode. Someone really needs to create an app to set up Airport on it without needing to use a computer, hello Apple are you listening?

56. Jesse Garza
    May 3, 2011, 5:49 pm

I got an iPad 2 as a birthday gift last month and promptly bought the camera connection kit in hopes of not having to take my laptop with me on my next trip and still be able to download and edit my pictures during the trip. So last weekend I went to NY and boy was a I dissapointed when I realized not only that all you can do with the kit is just dump the pictures into the iPad, but, there is no iPhoto app for the iPad! Really? They can create amazing versions of iMovie, GarageBand, and all the iWork apps, but not iPhoto, which is probably the simplest of all? So instead of returning with a nice edited and retouched album of my trip already finished, now I have to get the pictures out of the iPad and into my computer. In other words, exactly what I would have done with my camera! Fail.

57. flyingcows
    May 7, 2011, 12:36 am

I think the ipad is the best things that has ever happend, it really brings life to the world of gadgets, in fact I think a optimized software for good hardware like this would go a thousand times better then a pad running on windows… LOL!

58. DCCTV
    May 10, 2011, 2:35 am

Wow,I just got the iPad 2. It is very cool. I am a video professional and I got the iPad to use for meetings to display my demo reels. I am excited about all the apps out there and I look forward to reading magazines on the iPad.

59. sara fina
    May 11, 2011, 5:44 am

IPad2 and travel/photo/video apps are great…and coupled with the iPad2 camera that is perhaps the worst around anywhere, which renders them all pretty much useless.
    Astounding. What in the world were they thinking?

60. Cape Town
    May 14, 2011, 1:15 pm

Ipad is very useful for travel. Specially for GPS. Go check out the best destination, Cape Town.

61. télévision de rattrapage
    May 30, 2011, 2:49 am

I think iPad is a veryy good invetion, it is a big help on trips, on remembering perfect memories, things that need to be with you anytime, it is a real help.

62. Vmagazine
    May 31, 2011, 7:35 am

Purchase Digital editions of Magazines free for iPads, iPhones, Android Tablets, MAC and PCs at other Edition Newsstand. Digital Magazines

63. Article Submission
    June 12, 2011, 2:45 am

Hey..Thank you so much for the information..I really need this information,As I am planning a trip with my family on these summer holidays this information will be very beneficial for me..I like your post a lot…
    Article Submission

64. ipad cases with keyboard
    June 27, 2011, 6:05 pm

2 weeks ago i decide to sell my iPad 1 and bough iPad 2. Overall, it’s better than the iPad 1. It’s lighter and faster for run apps. I dont really care with the camera because i have never imagine to take pictures with the iPad 2.

65. Discount Longchamp Bags
    July 9, 2011, 3:48 am

Speaking of cheap, LuAnn’s subsequent end was in the workplace of her report producer, who experienced apparently been cryogenically frozen appropriate following the final time we saw him and was thawed out for final night’s episode Longchamp Le PliageDiscount Longchamp BagsSac Longchamp pas chersince he was putting on the exact similar douchey outfit, such as sunglasses indoors. Ladies, in the occasion you actually come upon a guy putting on sunglasses indoors, really feel totally free to go as significantly as him an unceremoniously kick him during the balls. He deserves it. The universe desires you to accomplish it. This person deserves an additional kick for bringing an additional LuAnn authentic to our still-bleeding ears, and also this time Jill also arrived towards the hearing session to produce a few of recommendations about how to produce the observe even worse better. additionally to beginner dentistry and economic advising, Jill Longchamp Discount HandbagsSac LongchampLongchamp Bags On SaleLongchamp Pursesalso dabbles in report producing.

66. iphone Combo Pack
    July 9, 2011, 7:06 am

I have been looking at these iphone Combo
    Pack 、iphone Cradle 、iphone Headphone 、iphone Headset for a little while as I’m
    interested in getting one. They are a very “bleeding edge” device to buy so you can imagine people want to impulse
    buy them. My advice is to put the credit card down for now and read up on what is inside the device you’re going to
    pay for.

67. longchamp Le Pliage
    July 21, 2011, 10:54 pm

beautiful but dangerous travelling
    looking for see more

68. cash loans
    July 25, 2011, 8:53 am

69. Link Building Service
    July 30, 2011, 11:52 am

What do you think of the resolution on the screen? I have 3 more days to decide if I want to keep it, but I’m very disappointed in the resolution, particularly for text and YouTube videos. Can we say iPhone 3GS?

70. Tutor Finder
    July 31, 2011, 10:32 pm

It is reported there will be iPad 2 with two colors, black and white and it proves true. The happy thing is the price makes no difference that both black and white are all for $499. Super Cool!

71. IT Courses Brisbane
    August 1, 2011, 1:39 am

If you look at the previous two biggest tablet release like Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and LG Optimus Pad then you can clearly see that those two have a lots of things that Apple iPad 2 doesn’t have. Those two also has dual core CPU inside, better display with more pixels and 1080p video recording. LG Optimus Pad is also capable of shooting 3d video and 3d movies in its high quality 3d display. Both of them are running latest Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS made especially for tablet.

72. Sports Business Course
    August 1, 2011, 4:19 am

There are many tablet announcements in this year. But nothing can matches with Apple iPad 2 announced and released in March 2011. Though Samsung and LG announced their Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Optimus Pad earlier than iPad 2 but they are not see the shops yet.

73. Mac Eyeshadow
    August 3, 2011, 5:04 am

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.

74. Coach Outlet Online
    August 5, 2011, 11:57 pm

purchased the iPad2 the first day it was released and traveled

75. Moncler
    August 6, 2011, 3:27 am

Good site! I adore numerous of the articles which have been written, and particularly the comments posted! I will undoubtedly be visiting once again!

76. used refurbished ipads
    August 8, 2011, 3:09 am

Among the rest! the tripadvisor is the best.. I love traveling and I always look up in tripadvisor for deals, user reviews etc. It’s an all in one traveling app!

77. sunglassesuk
    August 8, 2011, 8:15 am

My IPad is my best friend in any situation in life. Specially while travelling it never let me feel any boring feeling. I enjoy my journey due to 2 habits. Listening songs from my Ipad and reading story books.

78. hp dv4 battery
    August 9, 2011, 9:12 pm

As luck would have it,i came across your post.
    Very interesting

79. Alaska Luxury Fishing Lodge
    August 11, 2011, 6:32 am

Thanks for your generosity in posting these tips. The Ipad is becoming more and more important for business owners like me and it helps to know how I can plan whenever I bring it to travel.

80. north face boots
    August 16, 2011, 4:32 am

The Everyone has periods in their lives when everything seems very hard, when
    there’s nobody to talk to and the mood is just getting worse and worse. But
    why sit an think howpathetic you are? There are some things that may help you
    lift up your mood. If it fails you, at least while doing these things you won
    ’t have time to think of your problems. You win anyway!

81. san francisco wedding photographer
    August 18, 2011, 4:07 pm

82. price less shop
    August 24, 2011, 6:17 am

83. canada goose outlet
    August 24, 2011, 12:39 pm

I bought IPad 2 last week,but it do not make me satifaction except the games.

84. digital image editing
    August 25, 2011, 7:26 am

Ipad information very good. I no what is ipod but when your website details i read i know very usefu.

85. Vietnam Travel
    August 26, 2011, 3:57 am

I have ipad and spend whole day with it but never have been used it on travel, next will be doing and will share my experience with ipad while travelling 🙂

86. Christian Louboutin Discount
    September 2, 2011, 5:30 am

Interesting post, I like the layout design of your page. What’s the theme you used? You made it all by your own

87. knockoff handbags
    September 7, 2011, 12:25 pm

thanks admin for sharing this cool thing with us.
    htehbrt bhreg

88. fireplaces northampton
    September 12, 2011, 4:09 am

A faster, dual-core A5 chip, two built-in cameras are the best new not reveled features in ipad industry.

89. Pay Per Click agency Newcastle
    September 12, 2011, 4:13 am

Dreams of gamers came true….
    Really superfast graphics ever an ipad have for games as ipad 2. Now game playing in smoother, easier and realistic with sharp colors on ipad 2.

90. Marathon Telecom
    September 21, 2011, 4:54 am

Great and useful info!! THANKS

91. beijing hostels
    September 21, 2011, 10:28 am

Thank You so much for sharing!

92. payday loans
    October 2, 2011, 4:45 am

I am huge fan of iPad and I love seeing some fresh posts in this place!

93. pizza hut coupons
    October 7, 2011, 6:34 am

i just love ipads.. and ipad 2 is one of my favorites while travelling.. rip steve jobs 🙁

94. paul smith trainers
    October 8, 2011, 1:56 am

He did not inherit a barn from his father. There was no barn to inherit. The story was told in Umuofia, of how his father, Unoka, had gone to consult the Oracle of the Hills and the Caves to find out why he always had a miserable harvest.

95. Dan
    October 8, 2011, 8:24 am

iPads = Steve Jobs, a truly remarkable man. RIP

96. southwest-credit-card
    October 20, 2011, 11:11 am

Steve Jobs was a genius. I don’t know if it’s such a waste to lose him but he’s done what he wanted to do and give us what we love.

97. lego star wars death star
    October 21, 2011, 9:56 am

Beautiful and love the features. Thanks to Steve Jobs.

98. JerseysBears
    October 22, 2011, 9:35 am

beatiful I think I very love it if you can give me a lot of money I think I will go there

99. business degree online
    October 23, 2011, 2:18 am

I’m beginning to see that I love this website mainly because of all the beautiful pictures of places that I have never been to in my life.

100. Mr Phong
    October 27, 2011, 5:51 am

Good Mekong tour viet nam
    thanks!

101. canada goose jakker
    November 7, 2011, 3:31 am

Sølv Michael Jordan 6 ringe]canada goose jakker,Hvad mener du at af når du tror tilknyttet John Stockton sammen med Karl Malone? Et par all-time NBA greats.Selvfølgelig.Den mest effektive pluk plus roll sammen til til enhver tid spille sporten pro basketball? Selvfølgelig.To superstjerner på et enkelt hold at reducere i de særlige NBA finalerne 2 år i en god række? Selvfølgelig.Unfotunately, mange af de største NBA spillere af dem alle ikke virkelig win en ny NBA-turnering og bringe i en smykker.Stockton og også Malone er to grunde.Kan folk tage næsten enhver solace i troen på, at begge betingelser de mistede i NBA-finalerne, det var at den meget bedste spiller af dem alle? Sandsynligvis ikke.Michael Nike air jordan optjent hendes 5th plus 6th NBA Finals turnering ringe fra Utah Jazz i 1997 og desuden 1998.]

102. canada goose parka
    November 7, 2011, 3:33 am

canada goose parka,Samlingen to finalerne blev temmelig mindeværdige at få forskellige forklaringer.Den første serie forudsat den velkendte “influenza game”.I fritid 5 af serien Nike air blev jordan identificeret som havende en Slikmund virus eller blot fødevareforgiftning.Morgenen han syntes at være så skrøbelig han kursusrække for at sidde op samtidig have sex.Irregardless, Eileen spillede fremstillet 38 punkter og nødvendige for at blive hjulpet over Domstolen af Scottie Pippen.Fejrede! De for det andet serien bemærket Jordan ramt en sidste minut ramt over Byron Russell, der vil vinde spillet 6 og serien.Verdens berømte! Vi alle forstå, at en.Michael jordan 6 lyde “Championship Pack” er en akkumulering af 5 til nike air jordan 6 ringe, der blev oprettet for at sikre du fejre dit 5 varieret byer af dit teams at Jordan og tyrene erobrede undervejs til hans eller hendes er 6 NBA Finals konkurrence.]

103. renny
    November 11, 2011, 5:11 am

Great post – I love my iPad 😉

104. canada goose dame
    November 14, 2011, 2:32 am

canada goose dame,IJ erhvervet diskonteret alle appellantens data, som hans / hendes familie har været tilbageholdt med hensyn til politisk hobby.IJ identificeres, at hans / hendes deltagelse med London demonstrationer var opportunistiske en indsats for at vokse asyl sur destination.Det har været bestemmes som normalt, i lysstyrken af SS (Iran) [2008] EWCA Civ 310, IJ har foretaget passende fejltagelser.PÃ¥ SS sagde Herren Neuberger vil uden sko ikke ville være hensigtsmæssige, for jobbet kandidat indebærer sÃ¥ du kan oprette «retning i aktioner imited i varighed samt betydning,» uden nogen beviser, at dine myndigheder ville overveje dem.PÃ¥ den mÃ¥de, IJ skal have hørt specialist beviser at din iranske regulerende myndigheder har kunnet identificere din appellanten.Trods den omstændighed, at appellanten erhvervet samt ikke pÃ¥ autopilot handlet godkendelsesmÃ¥de, Diskvalificere et individuelle asyl stat (YB (Eritrea) versus sekretær tilknyttet stat til dit hjem enhed [2008] EWCA Civ 360).De afgørende spørgsmÃ¥l at behandle vedrørende de særlige appellantens sige til asyl User Replicator sted ‘ havde været: (1) type denne sur plads aktivitet, (2) risikoen for, at hun ville komme til identificeres, (3) faktorer, som kunne udløse ligsyn om hende pÃ¥ bringe tilbage til Iran, (4) residualer anerkendelse, (5) at angivelse vedrørende risiko vedrørende at vende tilbage.canada goose parka

105. canada goose dame
    November 14, 2011, 2:33 am

106. Design Courses Sydney
    November 17, 2011, 12:29 am

107. applications for ipad
    November 22, 2011, 9:55 am

108. Vvs Jon
    November 22, 2011, 9:56 am

The introduction of ipad applications aka ipad apps, have taken the look and feel of using the ipad to a whole new level. …
    applications for ipad

109. INSPIRED-HANDBAG
    November 26, 2011, 7:45 pm

I LOVE MY I-PAD I FOUND A GREAT COVER FOR IT AT http://WWW.Inspired-Handbag.COM is a

110. Superannuation
    November 28, 2011, 2:48 am

111. wholesale jerseys
    December 5, 2011, 9:54 pm

We can do better. This isn’t a far-off problem. It’s here, now. And it’s only going to get more urgent.

112. What to do in London
    December 8, 2011, 7:01 am

When the first day of launching of ipad here in my country i am one of the earliest person to grab it. I love ipad.

113. Ming
    December 12, 2011, 2:28 am

No matter what, its more like a game to my son.

114. paintball articles
    December 23, 2011, 11:13 am

Gosh, it’s very nice. Hopefully I could own one..

115. excel training
    December 24, 2011, 8:36 am

) After a year of waiting. Do you think there are any apps that I could load on my android that will make my journey more pleasant? Or any points that you think I should stop and visit,

116. cheap sale uk
    January 10, 2012, 1:37 am

A memorandum among the papers seemed to specify the http://www.uk-bbc.com
    respective sums in notes and gold that had been depositedhttp://www.iugov.com
    in the box. A document of some kind had been torn into http://www.fckmusa.com
    minute pieces and thrown into the waste-basket.

117. Social Bookmarking
    January 27, 2012, 1:51 am

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise..

118. My Favorites
    January 27, 2012, 1:53 am

119. Land For Sale
    January 28, 2012, 12:21 pm

I learned a lot about what you talking about. Not sure if I agree with you completely though.

120. hsbc credit card
    February 2, 2012, 3:00 pm

what a great site you have! great work

121. dubai hotels
    February 3, 2012, 7:35 am

where i go, i always bring my ipad, this device is rock! you can do anything with thing, really great!

122. dubai hotels
    February 3, 2012, 7:38 am

i wish i can know this device earlier, it will be my best friends 🙂

123. shoes and trainers
    February 3, 2012, 10:38 pm

Then, as mysteriously as they had come, the boom days departed. The http://www.digbbc.com mills, factories and shops that were going to be, established themselves elsewhere. The sound of the builder’s hammer was no http://www.ukmmtv.com longer heard. The Doctor says that Judge Strong had come to believe in his own prediction, or http://www.kallv.com at least, fearing that his prophecy might prove true, refused to part with more land except at prices that would be justified http://www.jvavv.com
    only in a great metropolis.

124. acai berry free trial
    February 9, 2012, 12:41 pm

One thing I just want to say is that your Blogging site is so perfect!Great blog article about this topic, I have been lately in your blog once or twice now. I just wanted to say my thanks for the information provided here.

125. alfombras modulares
    February 10, 2012, 2:29 pm

We get more than just the solution of a mystery and a new interpretation of history and current events – we get the dark gift of prophecy.

126. cash advance usa
    February 11, 2012, 5:25 am

Since the second generation iPad was released a month ago, much has been said about the new lighter.

127. web design brisbane
    February 11, 2012, 1:09 pm

128. Land For Sale
    February 15, 2012, 5:41 am

Its screen is very big and it has very long battery timing period i love this this is a great invention by a man kind:-))

129. iPhone Anime Series
    February 15, 2012, 9:42 am

130. energy management system
    February 17, 2012, 2:51 am

Welcome back to independence. I love your blog and look forward to many more years of Dodger discussions

131. debt consolidation
    February 17, 2012, 1:40 pm

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I am a big fan of reading, thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

132. equitacion bollullos
    February 19, 2012, 9:44 am

It’s simple—up the pressure to yield in a few months what would otherwise take the standard few years to uncover.

133. recruitment agencies in uae
    February 22, 2012, 3:35 am

134. shirts and clothing sale
    February 23, 2012, 12:23 am

His service to the world does not enter into the transaction any more than when you buy the latest novel of your http://www.cvcos.com
    favorite author, or purchase a picture that pleases you, or buy a ticket to hear your favorite musician. We do http://www.iscvc.com
    not pretend, when we do these things that we are ministering to the world, or that we are moved to spend our money http://www.bvcvv.com
    thus to serve God, even though there may be in the book, the picture, or the music, many things that will make the world better.

135. corrugated runners
    February 23, 2012, 8:29 am

136. Things to do in London
    February 24, 2012, 7:21 pm

Ipad is a good stuff. It is awesome.

137. ugzero.com/es
    February 26, 2012, 6:32 am

Studio Relations Committee, was installed in an advisory capacity to apply the strictures of the Code to various movies and to advise the studios as to what cuts might be needed.

138. dermapure
    February 27, 2012, 1:48 am

The added screen real estate allows for great control and precision while editing your trip video. You can trim video clips before you add them to your edited material.

139. Jason Howard
    June 7, 2012, 1:44 am

Firstly, thanks for sharing the useful article here. It is really very convenient and comfortable to enjoy videos on our iPad when we on a trip. I like watching movies on my iPad. And I think it would be better if we can enjoy the videos that are taken by our HD camcrder. I am now using Sony HD camcorder, it is very good, I can shoot many wonderful videos when travelling. Here is a related tips on how to enjoy videos that are taken by HD camcorders on iPad: http://www.dvd-to-flash.com/tips/convert-m2ts-to-ipad.html
    I hope it will be useful for you.

140. snee
    March 2, 2014, 7:47 am

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m no longer sure whether or not this publish is written by means of him as nobody else understand such particular about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!